Stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire? and you have no help on the road? Don’t worry here we have compiled a 6 tips that will help you when you have a flat tire also be sure to watch the video on the end of the post.
- Verify that the parking brake is set
- Make sure the engine is off.
- Put the vehicle in gear if your car has a manual drive.
- The car should be on level ground to avoid rolling off the jack.
- Block the opposite wheel with a 2/4 lumber piece or a wheel chock.
- Next, set the jack to the vehicle correctly. To avoid damaging the car, remember to do this in accordance with the owner’s manual